Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Album Cher

Consideration and favorite new: Bang Bang, mix Sonny and Cher, All or Nothing, honesty, strong enough, and if you want to turn back time, I still have not found what you're looking for, and many others, as well as behind-the-scenes cameras, interviews and more! 2003/color/91 minutes / NR / petition.

If her 2002 really have a past - after the "bad" Diva fucking ridiculous 40 years, "she says, and she can say that -. Cher has left definitely something to remember during the concert 92 minutes (plus a lot of additional features) , holds many different costumes and wigs to equip a small (if rather strange) city, which is surrounded by dancers and acrobats galore, and shows clips from his series television old, and even play all the roles in a miniature version of West Side Story delicious (one of the extras). Oh, and also sings, ranging from Sonny and Cher years of his career as a solo early and rebirth as a singer through the campaign "Believe." Bottom line: The farewell tour is a dynamic process, silly sometimes, the show entertaining always says Cher, Britney, J, Lou, and everyone has a great example to follow

Only woman who has one top 10 in each of the past four decades! Prizes and awards are Sher endless. Won the pop legend, Rock 'n' Roller, director of the Oscar winning actress and acclaimed Broadway star Artist Award and Dance / Club Play Artist of the Year Award, the music panel in 2002, and the Grammy Award for best dance recording, "Believe." Reflects her amazing 40-year-old star of the final female and filmed in front of the Miami crowd ecstatic, the concert touches every level of Cher profession enormous: victories in music, television, theater and film, including including a special tribute to Sonny and Cher. Lyrics: I still have not found what you're looking for, a song for the Gayatri mantra and a single, all-or-nothing, I found someone, Bang Bang (My Baby Osagtunai), Sonny and Cher Medley (beat goes on / Baby do not go / I Got You Babe) , all I really want to do (Medley, Part 1), mestizos (Medley, Part 2), gypsies, tramps and thieves (Medley, Part 3), Dark Lady (Medley, Part 4), take me home, through love, after all something (love theme from chances are), such as Jesse James, a heart of stone, and song Hwoob the Hwoob (It's in his kiss), strong enough, and if you want to turn back time, we believe.

The Cher singing for 40 years and was very good and I think they will continue to do so. So in 2002 he decided to take what was to be his farewell tour.
This show is similar to the 2000 Believe tour, but with the increase in production and quality (I'm not saying it was bad, it was very good, but in reality it is much better).
In this exhibition you can see Cher performing all their effectiveness, as well as others who were in the program but have not been added to the final version of the concert that was recorded at the American Airlines Arena in Miami Beach. Where each fashion show Cher will see a lot of change, and the effects SPECAIL, and a lot of dancers and all of Cher extravaganza. She was very wise to do so now he can do very well without showing any weakness.
Some of your songs here are # 1 "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves," "Dark Lady," "mestizo" and "sincerity", in addition to injury such as "If I could go back," "such as Jesse James," "I've Found Someone "and" Song of the only begotten. "
Covered again as the opening of U2 "still have not found what I'm looking for" (which seems frankly better on it).
Finally, among the special features you will find the new video "If I could turn back time", 3 bonus live tracks, Cher special version of West Side Story (no big deal) and behind the scenes.
Cher did a very good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment